This is from my old notebook. I know for sure the idea didn’t come from me. But I remember paraphrasing them. I’d usually write where the words or idea came from. This particular bit though, the resource was unclear.
Sorry about that. But I’m sharing it here and telling you that it’s not from me.
I got the old notebook from my Tita’s house. And I had to share this here because of the words I’d written at the first page of that notebook.
It was such a beautiful reminder of my love for Christ. It was a prayer. A promise I made to Him a long time ago. Though I had not been faithful to Him about that promise, He remained faithful.
And He made certain I do as I promised. Thank God!
If you think you’ve been unfaithful or faithful to God, here are a few words to check yourself with:
- It is only a faithful person who truly believes that God sovereignly controls his/her circumstances.
- To be faithful in every circumstance means that we have only one loyalty, or object of our faith- the Lord Jesus Christ.
- He ordained the situation.
- Being faithful to Jesus Christ is the most difficult thing we try to do today.
- Our Lord is dethroned more deliberately by Christian workers than by the world.
- The goal of Faithfulness is not that we will do the work of God, but that He will be free to do His work through us.
- God wants to use us as He used His own Son.