Dear Future Husband,
How are you? I want to say that I miss you even if I haven’t actually seen you. Hahaha! But it’s true. How are you feeling today? I hope you are having fun with whatever it is you’re doing. If not, just hang in there. May I ask a favor? Please don’t get too angry.
I thought of writing this because as much as I want to guide you every single time, we both know I can’t. I’ve put together some words of encouragement for you to look at while we haven’t seen each other yet. I’ve inserted some things I want you to do in the future too. I hope that’s alright. I pray these things will be helpful.
Here we go. 😊
- Pray for me. Pray that God would make more patient and continue to be obedient to His words.
- Pray for us. Pray that God would lead us both. Pray that God bring us both to that time, place and moment that He perfectly orchestrated for us to meet.
- Play for me. You know how much I like it when you play. Sorry I didn’t see them that time you played them for me. I’d like to think I’m making up for them by watching and listening to them now over and over again. I mean, am I? 😚
- Please never think you are not enough. Even now, I’m telling you, you are more than the guy I ever thought and imagined. The truth is, I am trying to keep up with you. The pressure is on, you know.
- I want you to know that so far, the part that I love so much about you is the way you handle your feelings. I’m very impressed. You manage to show me everything without putting so much out there, just enough for me to see.
- Don’t get jealous. Don’t ever get jealous. That part won’t happen again. I love giving people hugs but that moment then, I would have to agree with you.
- Please never be scared. Don’t be scared to say hi. Don’t be scared to smile at me. Don’t be scared of approaching me. Because I get scared too. 😂
- Let’s enjoy every awkward moment.
- Don’t play the cool. I know I always say ‘be cool.’ But I don’t mean be cool in pretending you didn’t see me or you didn’t know me. Make your presence known. Let me know you’re there so I don’t leave right away. Please allow me to make some space for you. Let us allow each other to set the right moment.
- Personally, I think we would be doing each other a favor if we do not become a fan of our love story. Let’s just be quiet and cool about it. I mean, having you in my life will definitely be one of the best, grandest blessings but if it’s alright with you, can we make that declaration in front of our loving family and closest friends? I really don’t want to splash it on social media. Let’s put social media aside and reserve that part for the right time.
- When we see each other talk to me about your adventures. Tell me about the friends you’ve met in all your travels. What were the weirdest ways you met them? What rituals did you do to be friends with them, if there were any? What’s the one constant thing you do in all your travels and adventures?
- Two words: coffee and kisses. When you bring me coffee (and be sure to do so), never forget the kisses. They should always be together, okay? I want the sweetest kisses, please. 😊
That’s it for now. I miss you. I’ll see you real soon. So sorry, Babe.
Your Future Wife,